Jump to navigation
- The curtain wall on the hotel and lower levels of the Grafton and Sackville sections are near complete.
- The process of laying exterior brick has begun, starting with the hotel tower face first in order to remove the current scaffolding towers.
- Construction is underway in the Convention Centre. The lower levels (in some area) are ready for final finishes.
- Coolers and freezers for the Convention Centre kitchen are now on-site.
- The North Tower elevator bank is nearing completion.
- NSP work is ongoing in the 3rd electrical vault, with plans for the vault to be energized sometime in late October or November.