Jump to navigation
- Level 11 of the office tower has been completed and form work is starting on level 12.
- Major deliveries continue to occur within the confines of the fence line.
- Full time, 24/7 security is in effect.
- Site-wide video surveillance is being installed.
- The project site workforce is now approximately 150. This is expected to reach upwards of 300 by the end of summer.
- To date, over 30,000 cubic metres of concrete have been poured and 1,600 tonnes of steel have been constructed.
- Sackville Street will be closed intermittently throughout September.
- Market Street will reopen in September.
What’s coming up in September:
- Construction will be underway on levels 12, 13 and 14 (office tower) and levels 10, 11 and 12 (hotel tower).
- Glass installation on the north tower will continue into 2016.
- Ongoing structural steel installation on levels 4-7 of the Convention Centre.
Notice to neighbours:
- Sidewalk closures around construction site are still in effect.
- Expect daily truck activity and increased noise during construction at street level.
- Intermittent street closures around the site perimeter for form work removal throughout concrete construction.
- Market Street, Argyle Street and Prince Street closures will continue to occur before 11:00 am.