Jump to navigation
- Construction of level 15 of the office tower is complete and construction of level 16 is underway. Construction of level 16 of the hotel tower is underway.
- Major deliveries continue to occur within the confines of the fence line.
- Full time, 24/7 security is now in effect. Site-wide video surveillance is being purchased and installed.
- The project site workforce is approximately 150. This is expected to reach upwards of 300 by Christmas.
- To date, nearly 37,000 cubic metres of concrete have been poured.
- The structure is about 55m/182ft above Argyle Street.
- Sackville Street will be closed for most of November.
What’s coming up in November:
- Winter condition construction hoarding will be installed around the perimeter.
- Glass installation on the north tower will continue into 2016.
- Ongoing structural steel installation of the Convention Centre will be nearing completion.
- Pouring concrete for landscape walls around the perimeter will be ongoing throughout November.
Notice to neighbours:
- Sidewalk closures around the construction site remain in effect.
- Expect daily truck activity and increased noise during construction at street level.
- Intermittent street closures around the site perimeter for form work removal during concrete construction are expected.
- Waterline work along Sackville, Market and Prince Streets is tentatively scheduled to begin in November.