Jump to navigation
- Exterior glazing on the office tower is near completion, with only 1.5 floors left to install.
- The last tower crane is currently being brought down.
- The roof on the ballroom has now been completed.
- The glass for the hotel section will now be arriving at the end of May, extending the enclosure date for the hotel by a month. Temporary measures are being taken to allow other areas of the building to proceed, such as the Convention Centre.
- The mechanical room construction is near complete.
- The steel stud framing and mechanical and electrical rough-ins are still underway.
- The aluminum framing and glazing on the lower levels and through Argyle street is underway.
What's Coming Up:
- We anticipate the areas to be enclosed on the following dates:
- May 18th – Office Towers
- July 16th – Convention Centre
- September 16th – Hotel Towers
- The new Convention Centre will be home to one of the largest kitchens in Atlantic Canada.