- The exterior unitized glazing is well underway and is now up to L12 of the Convention Centre.
- The masonry and drywall framing for partitions are underway on L1 & L3.
- Mechanical and electrical rough-ins are being done on L1 and L2.
- Construction crews are now down to the use of a single crane. The remaining crane is being used to service major equipment deliveries and will be in place until the glazing on the hotel is completed.
- The escalator installation is still underway.
- Elevator installation is also underway in some areas.
- Temporary power is now hooked up and energized in some sections of the building.
The ballroom roof structure is actually built of bridge steel to accommodate the 185’ clear span of the ballroom.