Jump to navigation
- A mobile crane will be on site as the glass installation for the hotel section begins.
- Staging is being built for the process of brick installation.
- Interior mechanical and electrical work is still ongoing.
- Dry wall installation has begun in some areas of the interior.
- The aluminum framing and glazing on the lower levels and through Argyle street is still progressing.
- The freight elevators are underway in the interior.
- There is an average of 190 workers per day on site.
What’s Coming Up:
- Work to close in the front of the Convention Centre will begin shortly, this will allow the hoarding to be pulled backed and turn a portion of the street back to the HRM.
- Landscaping plans are near finalization and will be sent out to tender soon.
- EllisDon won the Mainstay WCB Safety award for Safety Leadership. They were evaluated based on their work with the Nova Centre.