Jump to navigation
- The last glass units of the office tower unitized curtain wall is now complete.
- Available roofs were completed; temporary enclosures to allow mechanical work next to the ballroom are now in place.
- On average there are 190 workers on site daily.
- Emphasis is being put on enclosing the building with permanent and temporary means to allow dehumidification and protection of the already completed interior work.
- Drywall installation work has started on the lower levels.
- Mechanical & electrical rough in on level 5 has begun.
- Freight elevators are underway in the interior.
- The hotel curtain wall has started installation.