Jump to navigation
- Brick and glass window installation on the hotel tower is now complete.
- Brick work along Prince Street is underway.
- Man and material hoists have been removed from the office tower.
- Nova Scotia Power vault & underground work is 100% complete.
- Interior steel stairs have been installed.
- The Multi Function Room has been equipped with operable wall tracks.
- The permanent gas hookup is now in place.
- Flooring has been finalized and ordered.
- Ceiling rough ins are being done for M&E services.
- Drywall work is underway.
- Interior wall panels are currently being fabricated in Italy and are likely to arrive next month.
- There is an average of 185 workers on site daily.
- Starting next month, ground level retail entrances will begin to be constructed. This phase of work was re-evaluated to simplify and make the entrances tie seamlessly to the overall building scheme.